How to cancel McAfee subscription and get refund
Following are the Easy steps to Cancel Your McAfee Subscription
- Open your Browser and go to the homepage of McAfee services.
- Now click on the My account options.
- You will see Sign In option, enter your credentials for your McAfee account.
- Once you are Logged in, select the Auto-renewal settings of McAfee.
- On this screen, you will get to know whether your auto-renewal is enabled or not.
- You can simply go to your existing product and toggle it to Off.
- Once you confirm it, your auto-renewal is off and your service will end after the existing subscription ends.
How to get refund for McAfee Subscription.
If you purchased a subscription of one year or longer and you are not satisfied with your McAfee software and its services, you can request a full refund within 60 days of this renewal notice. To contact McAfee Customer Support you can follow the steps below.
- Click on the link request refund.
- You will be guided to a page where you will see a request refund option.
- Click on Request Refund.
- Now choose the country and language.
- Now McAfee will ask for the reason why you are not satisfied with our product.
- You can choose the reason for refund.
- Then you will see contact support number and estimated wait time.
- You can choose to contact them through email as well.
- Once you will get connected to customer support service, they will ask process your request of refund.