How to Fix McAfee Error 1303 of McAfee Antivirus
The Error 1303 usually occurs when you will try to install the McAfee Antivirus Security on your device. It occurs most of he times on windows 7 that is outdated now. Some of the most common reason why this Error 1303 occurs are given below:
- Malware found in the system files.
- Incomplete download of the installation file.
- Corrupted Registry files.
- Already Installed Antivirus on device.
- Insufficient storage.
Solution to fix Error 1303
In order to solve the error 1303 you need to checkout the below mentioned points:
- Try to reinstall your computer system.
- Delete the installation file and download file again.
- Uninstall McAfee if installed.
- Remove the Previously used Antivirus installed If any.
- Try to fix your corrupted registry files.
For more information about the McAfee Antivirus security visit mcafee.com/activate