McAfee Scan Stuck on windows 10 and Scanning on Working
Your McAfee Antivirus Scan will get stuck sometimes due to various reasons like not having enough storage in buffer.This problem also occurs on windows 10 with message like McAfee Scan nor working properly. If you have recently installed new antivirus on your device, it will overcome the functions of McAfee. There are several things you need to do in order to resolve this issue. Those are as follows:
Clean your Temp files
- Click on windows icon desktop and search for run.
- Open run & type “%temp%” to open temp folder.
- Delete all the temporary files from this folder.
- Restart Your device.
Uninstall second antivirus software
- Open control panel.
- Navigate to second antivirus software.
- Click on uninstall.
- Check to remove completely.
- Reboot your device once uninstall is completed
Update McAfee to latest definitions
- Open McAfee antivirus software.
- Go to dashboard.
- Click on check for updates.
- If new updates are found it will automatically download and start updating your Antivirus to latest definitions.
If you are still having problems with your McAfee antivirus, then last option is to start your computer in safe mode and scan your computer for malware’s.